Leopolis hotel respects privacy of visitors to its website. We ensure that the information you make available to us will be treated as confidential.
Purchase of any product and / or service produced or provided at the hotel Leopolis means that you willingly and knowingly consent to the collection, processing and use of Your personal data in accordance with the terms of this Regulations.
Leopolis hotel collects personal data during communication with guests and other contact persons, including:
- guest's first and last name;- nationality,
- passport number, place and date of issue of the passport;
- mailing address, billing address, email address;
- phone number;
- information about booking, staying or visiting the hotel;
- information about purchased products or services;
- travel data;
- your payment card number and other details,
- authentication information and other account data and the account associated with the mobile accounts;
- information About your preferences while choosing a room, ordering additional services;
- information about the amount of marketing (advertising) information that You want to receive;
- information about transport services and companies that you prefer;
- other types of information provided by You or received by us about You.
Please note: this list of data is not exhaustive and may change in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine, or in order to provide you with a more comfortable stay at the hotel "Leopolis", usage of discount programs, provision of additional services, including the organization of events, corporate meetings, celebrations, and so on.
Also, according to the requirements of the legislation, the hotel Leopolis can use a video surveillance system and other security tools that allow you to capture and save images of guests and visitors in public areas of the hotel, as well as information related to Your location in the hotel (using key cards and technical devices for photo and video recording and other devices permitted by the legislation of Ukraine). At the same time, we may use a video surveillance system and other technologies that record audio or video to protect our employees, guests and visitors of the Leopolis hotel in cases permitted by law.
- Personal information that is received by the hotel Leopolis from third parties.
Leopolis hotel may receive information about you from third parties or other open sources, including information from Agencies, tour operators, payment card companies and other partners, as well as from social networks that may provide us with information about You in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and this "Regulations" for the purpose of using such information in accordance with the procedure set forth in this "Regulations".
- Use by the Hotel of Personal Information Provided by Guests.
Leopolis hotel collects and uses any information that you provide, including your personal data, in the amount necessary to provide and improve the services provided to you at the hotel. We may also use your personal data to conduct various types of direct marketing events and manage loyalty programs. We collect, process and store personal information about You only after your consent to receive, process and store such information. In some cases, Leopolis hotel is required to collect personal information about You. For example, to make a reservation for a room. We may share your information with third parties in accordance with Section 5 of this Policy.
We collect, process and store personal information about You for the purpose of: improving the quality of services provided by the hotel; conducting customer needs analysis; organizing group events, including business meetings, corporate events at the highest level, in accordance with the wishes of guests; ensuring the comfort and safety of guests and hotel visitors; providing advertising information, including sending promotional messages, special offers, etc.; managing loyalty programs/ discount programs.
Hotel Leopolis does not collect and does not intend to collect personal or General information about persons under the age of 18. Parents (guardians) are responsible for providing personal information to minors.
- Personal information that Leopolis hotel provides to third parties.
In order to provide a high level of service, Leopolis hotel may transfer your personal information to third parties (our partners, service providers) in accordance with this "Regulation", in the following cases:
- organization of events. If you are staying at the Leopolis hotel for a group event (celebration, corporate meetings, other events, meetings with business partners, etc.), information obtained for planning a meeting or event can be provided to the organizers of these meetings and events, and, if necessary, to the guests of this event.
- services from third parties Leopolis Hotel may engage third parties to provide certain services on the territory of Leopolis hotel by third parties/services of third parties on behalf of Leopolis hotel (goods delivery services, medical services, travel agencies, mobile or Internet services, transport, air companies that provide the services you ordered, etc.). To provide you with a better service, we may provide information about you to our partners who provide such services.
- Leopolis hotel may also disclose personal information about You in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine: at the request of state authorities or local authorities; by a court decision; to protect the legitimate interests of Leopolis hotel within the framework of this "Regulation" and current legislation, to protect the legitimate interests of our guests, visitors, including the website; in emergency situations.
In any case, Leopolis hotel requires third parties to whom we provide information about You to store, use and process personal and General information about You within the framework of this "Regulation", the legislation of Ukraine and only in the framework of cooperation with such persons. In accordance with this "Regulation" and the current legislation of Ukraine, you can prohibit Leopolis hotel from providing personal information about you to third parties.
- General information
When you visit the Leopolis hotel website, we may collect General information about you that does not identify you. For example: the number of times that you visited the website of the hotel Leopolis, the directory of visited pages of our website, the link that you clicked on, that were posted on our website, and so on.
General information may be used by Leopolis hotel at its discretion within the current legislation of Ukraine, and it may also be passed to third parties to identify You as a customer of Leopolis hotel, including as a member of the hotel's loyalty program, in order to send you promotional messages and offers that might be of interest to you.
In some cases, we may combine General information and personal information about You. After combining General information with personal information, the resulting information is subject to rules and requirements as for personal information.
- Confidential information.
According to Ukrainian legislation, the term "confidential information" means information about nationality, education, marital status, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health status, as well as address, date and place of birth.
Leopolis hotel does not collect confidential information unless it is provided by you voluntarily.
We may ask you to provide information about your health status solely to ensure That you have a more comfortable stay at our hotel. For example, to provide a room and necessary services for guests with disabilities, to provide certain medical services.
- Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Protection of personal information.
Leopolis hotel takes all possible measures to protect guests ' personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
In cases of security violations, the hotel Leopolis will take all possible measures to protect the personal and confidential information of guests in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and other legal acts.
Leopolis hotel also requires that our partners and service providers who receive personal and/or confidential information in the course of providing services take all appropriate measures necessary to maintain the confidentiality of Your personal information. When performing transactions and other transactions over the Internet, we use sufficient means to protect the personal information provided by You on our site.
The provision or placement of personal or confidential information by guests or visitors of the Leopolis hotel who use the Internet at the Hotel to any third parties on any websites is the sole responsibility of the guest or visitor
- Storage, modification, and access to personal information.
Leopolis hotel retains Your personal information for the period specified in the terms of this "terms" and the legislation of Ukraine.
In cases established by applicable law, we can provide you with information about the information that is stored, processed and used by us about You at your written request to the email address: email@example.com you can also contact the employee of the hotel Leopolis, responsible for protecting the personal information of guests/clients of the hotel by phone 38(032)295-295-00. In addition, you can send a request to revoke your consent to the processing of personal information about you by Leopolis hotel or to make changes to your personal information within the limits stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine. Upon Your request, your personal data will be destroyed as soon as possible, without the possibility of their recovery and reproduction.
Also, in some cases and in accordance with the current legislation, you may require the hotel Leopolis not to transfer personal information about you to third parties.
- Changes in Regulation
Hotel Leopolis has the right to make changes to this " Regulation" at any time within the framework of current legislation and this "Regulation". All changes to this "Regulation" will take effect as soon as they are published on our website. If you use the website of our hotel, use any services provided by our hotel, after making changes to this "Regulation", which are published on the website of our hotel, this means that you automatically agree to the terms of the Provision, which is valid at the time of using such services.